Frequently Asked Questions

Can you provide insurance cover for residents from outside the UK?

We can provide insurance cover to persons who have been continuously resident in the UK, EU, EEA or Switzerland for the past 12 months.

We are also able to provide insurance cover for visitors holding a driving licence from certain Commonwealth countries.

Back to List

Our Website uses cookies.
By continuing we assume your permission to deploy cookies as detailed in our  Privacy & Cookie Policy.