Frequently Asked Questions

How long do I need to have held a licence to get insurance cover?

If you hold a full licence then you will need to have passed your driving test for a minimum period of 6 months, and be in possession of a full UK, EU, EEA, Swiss or Commonwealth driving licence for the same period of time.

If you are a learner driver, then we are able to cover your provisional licence from as soon as you get it.

Back to List

Our Website uses cookies.
By continuing we assume your permission to deploy cookies as detailed in our  Privacy & Cookie Policy.